Sunday, January 6, 2008

SQUADOOSH!

That's what Ken Light and Jennifer Harmon ended up with at the end of this week's Poker After Dark after Phil Hellmuth felted them both on the final hand. If you didn't catch this week's episodes, use the link on the left and head on over to PokerTube and check them out.

Since this week was all about an amateur on TV, here's the info to win a seat on NBC's Head's Up Poker Championship:

First off it's at Caesar's Palace in Vegas on Feb 17th. Secondly it costs $500 and only guarantee's one seat. If you need additional info here's the number at Caesar's:

800-634-6001

Ask for the Poker Room and if you tell them that DodginDonkeys.com sent you...you'll get absolutely nothing.

If you happen to win a seat and feel like wearing some free swag, hit me up and I'll hook you up with some official DodginDonkeys.com gear. (coming soon, no really)

In a cool twist of poker fate, I found myself sitting at a low-stakes home game with Blair Rodman's brother and Jamie Gold's mother. I've played with Jane before and she's a delight to play with...even though she hit a one-outer on the river to take my stack. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. ;)

ESPN Classic is running the 2006 USPC as I type away and I just made a new observation even though I've probably watched this event 173 times. Whenever they show the railbirds on an all-in hand you'll see some of the creepiest guys to ever grace a television broadcast. Freakin ghouls I tell ya.

That's it for tonight folks.

DDJ

0 Comments:

blogger templates | Make Money Online